Enjoy an aerial tour to the top of the mountain and discover the panoramic view of the Eastern Townships region! Take advantage of our outdoor layout with picnic tables, perfect for admiring the most beautiful scenery and our Chalet du Sommet.
- Location : Bottom of the mountain, Versant du Village
- Duration: Less than 5 minutes
- Hours : 11:30 am to 5 pm
RATES AND PACKAGES
|RATES||13 years old and +||6-12 years old||5 years old and -|
|Water Park ticket holder||Free||Free||Free|
|Gondola ride only||$17 + t.||$14 + t.||Free|
|PACKAGES (Water Park not included)|
|Gondola ride + Birds of Prey Show||$25 + t.||$18 + t.||Free|
|Gondola ride + Picnic at the summit||$25 + t.||$18 + t.||$10 + t.|
|Gondola ride + Picnic at the summit + Birds of Prey Show||$35 + t.||$25 + t.||$10 + t.|
RULES AND CONDITIONS
- Dogs are prohibited.
- Dress accordingly to the temperature.
- Schedule may change without notice.
- Ascent by gondola or chairlift and descent by gondola only.
- Hand washing or disinfection is mandatory, wearing a mask is suggested.
GONDOLA ASCENT - L'Express du Village
- Maximum of 2 people if they are not from the same residence and mandatory mask
- Maximum of 8 people if they are from the same residence with mandatory mask
CHAIR ASCENT - L'Express du Village
- Maximum of 3 people if they are not from the same residence with mandatory mask
- Maximum of 2 people seated at the extremities if they are not from the same residence and do not have masks
- Maximum of 6 people if they are from the same residence and mask is not mandatory
GONDOLA DESCENT - L'Express du Village
It's impossible to go down in a chair with the Village Express. Only the descent by gondola, where the mask is mandatory, is available. If you don't have a mask, you will have to go down in a chair with the La Directe lift (next to L'Express du Village). Note that this descent takes about 20 minutes.