Major work on the construction and improvement of the play area for youngsters 0 to 6 began in early spring.
Two new activities will open at the end of June :
Île des aventuriers
This aquatic play area of 4,500 sq. ft. and a capacity of up to 200 people will feature water games and theme-based play modules.
Brand new Île aux trésors
The wading pool for young children will be completely revamped, modernized and equipped with a mini-slide at the centre of the pool.
Week of April 17
- Snow removal from access roads and area at the bottom of chairlift 4
- Teardown of fences
- Start of construction on the new rock wall in the Grand Canyon
- Pavement breaking and start of excavation
Week of April 24
- Teardown of snowmaking pipe system
- Start of major excavation work
- Clearing of the play area concrete
- Installation of sediment barriers