With the government authorization, the mountain bike season is open since May 22nd.
As the current context is unprecedented, the opening raises many questions and concerns. We invite you to read the details below.
Exclusive opening for season pass holders
The opening is, for the moment, reserved for season pass holders only. The date of opening to the general public will be announced at a later date.
Bromont is located in the administrative region of Montérégie and in the tourist region of the Eastern Townships (Estrie). The station relies on the good judgment of its clientele to respect government directives concerning inter-regional travel.
Road / police control
There is no road access ban for the City of Bromont. Although dissuasive measures were put in place at the beginning of the pandemic, access to the City of Bromont has never been prohibited.
Refund / Credit
Customers who have not used their season pass at all may request a refund.
Subscribers who have to interrupt their bike season for medical reasons may request a credit. The value of this credit will be calculated according to the number of visits made since the beginning of the season.
Requests for credits or refunds should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some conditions may apply.
Customer Service Schedule
For the first weekend of opening, Customer Service will be open according to the following schedule:
- Wed. May 27 : 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thu. May 28: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Fri. May 29: 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sat. May 30: 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sun: May 31: 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Rental Centre and Repair Shop Schedule
Until June 21st, the Rental Centre and the Repair shop are open on Fridays, Saturdays et Sundays from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Trails opening hours
Our trails are open on Saturdays and Sundays from 10 am to 5 pm.
La Brome is the only open hiking trail to start the season. It is accessible to the public free of charge and following the bike schedule. All users must respect the distancing instructions detailed below.
To protect the health of our customers and employees, the station has implemented numerous preventive measures.
Caution! Anyone who does not respect these guidelines could be banned from the site for the rest of the season.
The health instructions repeated by the Government apply:
- No one is allowed to visit the station with symptoms similar to those of COVID-19.
- Respect a distance of 2 meters between each individual
- Wash hands with soap and water frequently.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your elbow when coughing and sneezing.
- Throw away tissues immediately after use and wash your hands
The client must:
- Favor reload on the Web to purchase tickets or a season pass if they already have a reloadable card.
- Wash their hands before:
- each ascent and when arriving at the summit
- going to the ticket booth
- visiting eating areas
- entering the Rental Centre
- entering the Repair shop
- Limit the number of people from the same family in the buildings.
- Favor contactless payment methods at the various points of service.
- Hook its bike to the chairlift and accept that the saddle and handlebars be disinfected before being handled by our employees.
- Go up the lift alone (except for young children)
- Observe the directional display
- Avoid gatherings
Additional actions took by the company
- Closure of the interior Customer Service counter. Customers will be served at the ticket booth.
- Addition of Plexiglas partitions at the Rental Centre, the Repair Shop, and the restaurant point La Marina.
- Control of the number of customers inside the Rental Centre and Repair Shop buildings
- Installation of protective plastics on payment terminals and computer keyboards
- Regular disinfection of frequently used objects (tables, chairs, payment terminals, lift security bar, door handles, etc.)
- Return of cards in contactless boxes
- Use of gloves, masks, and visors by some employees
- Bike disinfection and protective equipment for each return of rental bikes- Removal of gates from access control barriers to limit physical contact with equipment
- Closing of the Ski School counter.
Bromont, would like to remind you that it is putting in place all the dispositions requested by Public Health and even more. Visitors to the mountain also have a responsibility to maximize the means to protect themselves and others.