Let the birds of prey impress you! Presentation at the top of the mountain, free flight show that will blow your mind and animation for all. Take the opportunity to try one of our picnics with friends or family.
Topics will include the adaptations of birds of prey, the species recognized in the mountains, how to identify them, threats to certain species and solutions to protect them. The whole thing will be presented by two animators-biologists.
Great Horned Owl - Red-tailed Hawk - Harris's Hawk - Gyrfalcon - Peregrine Falcon - Barn Owl
- Location : Summit of the mountain
- Duration : Approximately 30 minutes per representation
- Hours : Saturdays and Sundays, from July 18th to October 12th (Holidays included)
Two representations per day : 12:30 pm and 2:30 pm*
You must arrive 15 minutes early at the summit
RATES AND PACKAGES
|RATES||13 years old +||6-12 years old||5 years old-|
|Water Park ticket holder (gondola ride included)||$10 + t.||$10 + t.||Free|
|Birds of Prey Show only|
(gondola ride not included)
|$10 + t.||$10 + t.||Free|
|PACKAGES (Water Park not included)|
|Gondola ride + Birds of Prey Show||$25 + t.||$18 + t.||Free|
|Gondola ride + Picnic at the summit + Birds of Prey Show||$35 + t.||$25 + t.||$10 + t.|
*Schedule subject to change.
- Tickets on sale on the web site or at the Mountain Activities kiosk, near the chairlifts.
- Limited places.
- Dogs are prohibited.
- Cancellation Policy : In the event of unfavourable weather forecasts, the performance will be cancelled 48 hours before the show. Tickets will be refund or transferable on a later date for spectators who have already purchased their tickets.