TWO NEW TRAILS FOR THE 2019-2020 SEASON
|TRAILS||START||DISTANCE||LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY||TIME|
DU VILLAGE SLOPE SIDE
1 H 15
DU VILLAGE SLOPE SIDE
1 H 30
DES ÉPINETTES SLOPE SIDE
1 H 45
CÔTE OUEST SLOPE SIDE
VERIFY THE STATUS OF THE TRAILS
Under Trails conditions - Alpine Touring
RIGHT OF ACCESS
It is mandatory to present yourself at the ticket booth, Customer service or at the Rental shop located at the Versant du Village or at the ticket booth of the Versant du Lac in order to obtain your right of access.
- For the ski season pass holders, the right of access is free (you must get your right of access at one of the service points mentioned above) .
- For non-members, the daily right of access is:
|ADULTS 13 +||CHILDREN 12 -||SEASON PASS HOLDERS|
The access schedule of the alpine environment must correspond to the expected opening hours. The touring trails are open 1 hour before the opening of the respective slope side and are closed 1 hour before the closing of the slope side.
Please consult the schedule of all Slope sides here.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
The ascending trails ARE NOT PRATROLLED NOR MAINTAINED. For any assistance, please contact any employee of Bromont, montagne d’expériences.
It is also possible to contact the patrol crew at 1-866-276-6668 #2842 during the regular opening hours of the resort, otherwise, dial 911.
1. A valid right of access is required to ascend the touring trails.
2. Validate and respect the opening/closing hours of the ascending trails.
3. Users commit to respect the mountain code of conduct.
4. Only climb through the designated and marked locations for this purpose; remain visible and climb in single file. It is prohibited to come down in the touring trails at all times.
5. It is prohibited to access the trails which are closed, being covered with snow and/or being groomed. Should you cross path with a vehicle (ATV, grooming machine), please remain still alongside the trail. Grooming operations require the use of a winch that involves a real danger, the latter being identify by a blue flashing light, and may be used everywhere in the mountain. DO NOT ENGAGE IN THOSE TRAILS.
6. The ascent in the ski trails is strictly prohibited except when clearly signsignposted and authorized.
TIPS WHILE IN THE MOUNTAIN
1. Before leaving, make sure to be adequately dressed as it is often colder at the top.
2. Make sure that you are in good physical condition and to have the proper clothes and equipment; bring a whistle, food, warm spare clothing, first-aid kit and a headlight.
3. Do not climb alone; bring a fully charged cellphone; although the network is not available everywhere in the mountain – a knowledge of first aids is highly recommended.
4. Do not leave any waste or trace of your visit. Be eco-friendly!
5. Pets are not allowed in the trails.
Follow this sign to guide you in the trails..
No ascent permitted other than for touring.
Bromont, montagne d’expériences reserves the right to invoice a minimum fee of $250 for any assistance requests made outside the opening hours and/or out of boundaries (outside marked trails).
The usage of the alpine touring trails is allowed under consideration of acceptance of the safety rules of the alpine touring trails as well as the acceptance of the risks involved while practicing this sport. The right of access is issued under consideration of your pledge to respect the safety rules to adopt in the mountain as well as all the rules and regulations in effect at the resort. In the event of default, the ticket could be cancelled and seized without prior notice nor refunds. The participant acknowledges and agrees to the involved risks of practicing any snow sliding sports and undertakes the sole responsibility for all material damages resulting from all risks and dangers. Be careful and respect the code. It is your responsibility!